REWIND: The New Music Industry’s Week In Review
In a scroll back through a week of industry news, we revisit Scooter Braun’s sale of Taylor Swift’s early catalog for $300 million, Twitter’s controversial new ‘Fleets’ feature, Guitar Center’s ‘business as usual’ strategy in the face of bankruptcy, and more.
- Spotify Expands Canvas Access via CD Baby, Symphonic, Others
- Amazon Music ‘X-Ray’ Adds Digital Liner Notes and More
- It Was Always About Money: Scooter Braun Sells Taylor Swift Catalog For $300M
- Twitter Debuts Twitter Fleets. Now What? [Video]
- UK Music Industry On Track To Shrink 50% In 2020
- Guitar Center Officially Files For Bankruptcy, But Promises ‘Business As Usual’
- What Is Twitch Doing About Its Music Copyright Issues?
- Shazam Shares All-Time Top 100, Passes 200M Active Users