Getting It Done: Last week in D.I.Y. & Indie music
In our tips and advice for indie artists, we this week offer guidance on how to get booked at festivals, how technology can both help and hurt your music, the best way to go about hiring a booking agent, and much more.
- How to get booked at festivals [top 4 tips]
- Marketing music on TikTok: Going viral or a black hole spiral?
- How technology can help (and hurt) your music
- How independent labels can benefit from Spotify For Artists
- 365 livestream ideas for musicians [Music Biz Weekly Podcast]
- How to hire a booking agent
- Understanding YouTube Content ID claims, disputes
- So, you want to get a job in music? Here’s how you find one