REWIND: The new music industry’s last week in review
Last week was a busy week by any definition and the music industry was no exception; with Spotify adding TikTok-like features, the Supreme Court considering a decision that could e bad for musicians, and more.
- Spotify set to add TikTok-style swipe music discovery
- Supreme Court eyes Section 230 ruling that could be BAD for musicians
- Spotify adds ‘DJ’ personalized music with AI-driven voice commentary
- WMG buys DIVO as part of an effort to showcase authentic local cultures
- 86% of fans won’t cut concerts despite high ticket prices & inflation, Bandsintown survey reveals
I didn’t have any expectations concerning that title, but the more I was astonished. The author did a great job. I spent a few minutes reading and checking the facts. Everything is very clear and understandable. I like posts that fill in your knowledge gaps. This one is of the sort.
Executing those https://nancymccoyauthor.com/discover-the-rules-of-a-death-penalty-essay/ who have been found guilty of serious crimes, most often murder, is called the death sentence or capital punishment. Although while capital punishment is still used in certain nations like the United States, its justness and effectiveness as a deterrent are hotly contested topics.
Comments are closed.