- Slav Kandyba reports from the MAGIC Fashion Trade Show with varied notes and observations, a summary of a Global Youth Culture panel and the debut of two new hip hop magazines.
- Kim Ellis recently celebrated the one year anniversary of Atlanta's KE Consulting & Marketing Solutions at the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation for the Arts.
- Nas partners with 310 Footwear to launch the DISCIPLE Footwear Collection by 310.
- J. Space of tPC: the People's Choice discusses marketing tPC's mixtape to a global audience via MySpace.
- 50 Cent tangles with Cam'ron in a display of beef marketing.
- Rappers and moguls are buying getaways in Alpine, New Jersey.
- The U.S. importers of Cattier champagne recently clarified the true story of Armand de Brignac champagne and revealed that Cattier was placed in two major rap videos.
- The Rockport Company has unveiled its Spring campaign featuring black musicians and actors including Southern rapper Yung Joc.