- Nine Inch Nails - Serving The True Fan, Again
- Op-Ed: Will Labels Share New "Taxes" With Artists?
- Nokia's "Comes With Music" Comes With High Price
- iTunes Turns 6. Danger ahead.
- WB Records seeks LA interns
- VOTE: An iTune's market share poll
> Apple is threatening UK lawsuits to stop cheaper iPods imported from the US. (Register) I guess Steve thinks he can manipulate the global economy too.
> Clear Channel is launching a new eclectic radio format inspired by the Coachella Festival. It debuted this weekend as a mock pirate radio station at the festival and now moves online at erockster.com and eventually to HD radio. (NY Post)
> TouchTunes is partnering with Rock The Vote for a mobile register to vote campaign. (press release)
> A look at the next generation of music execs at EMI and Sony BMG. (FT) When they talk about guys in their 40's being the "next gen" in banking, I accept it. When its music, next gen should mean 20's.