(Updated) The Grammy Awards are easy targets for independent minded artists. But few would deny that it would feel pretty good to win of even be nominated for one; and submitting your music for consideration is easier than you think. The Recording Academy is welcoming all record labels/media companies to participate in the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards Online Entry Process. The process will begin on July 7. In order to submit titles for consideration, you must be a registered media company. It's free to register.
To register as a media company:
- Existing or new media companies, register here.
- Fill in all required fields on this page.
- Add or remove subsidiary labels.
- Scroll down to click on save.
- Review information, click print and then finalize.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Once registered as a media company, you will receive a packet containing detailed instructions on how to access the Online Entry Process.