Monday News: Amazon Gaga Loss, Dubber Does BandCamp, Adele Lessons, Google Cuts Apps, More
- Andrew Dubber shares his recent week at company retreat Camp BandCamp.
- Adele can change how music industry markets female acts, says label boss. – XL's Richard Russell blames 'boring, crass and unoriginal' music on industry's over-sexualisation of female artists. (Guardian)
- Google Is At It Again: Pulls A Bunch Of Gaming Apps From The Android Market. (Business Insider)
- Numbers Belie Sony Music’s “Success”. (Wayne's World)
- Providence, RI’s Musicfeen.com is finding some success as a pay to play platform for online dj's. (Providence Journal via Daily Swarm)