Google+ Could Hit 10 Million Users Today & You Need To Get Involved Now
Google+ is exploding and you need to jump on the bandwagon. According to a new analysis from Ancestry.com's Paul Allen. Google+ grew 30% between Sunday and Monday to an estimated 9.5 million users and should easily pass 10 million users today and reach 20 million by this weekend if they keep the Invite Button available. "As one G+ user put it, it is easy to underestimate the power of exponential growth," said Allen. How you can get involved:
- Sign up as a Google+ user. For most its as easy as signing into your Google account.
- Update your profile. Add a photo, check the info. You're about to go public and you want to get it right.
- Understand what Google+ is all about. Start with Google videos here.
- Add a Google+ button to you blogs and web sites. Here's how.
- Start playing around creating Google+ Circles and Hangouts