ArtistData founder Brenden Mulligan is reporting some solid first month for Onesheet, his new service that lets musicians set up a branded web presence quickly by pulling assets from other online accounts. Mulligan says that 10,000+ artists, musicians and DJs signed up in the first month. Musicians of all sizes have set up Onesheets, including artists major labels acts Paramore , Owl City, and Mat Kearney. The free service leaves private beta and is now open to all artists. New features include:
- Added support for additional services such as Beatport, CD Baby, Eventful, iTunes, Topspin, and Ustream.
- Additional customization options such as changing the colors of the navigation bar, removing social network icons, etc…
- Buy/Store links now be placed directly under the media player.
- A video from YouTube, Vimeo, or Vevo can be featured
- Onesheets can be assigned a custom domain name
- Most Onesheet branding can be removed from the web page
- All traffic data can be accessed through a user's Google Analytics account
- Like and Follow buttons can be added underneath the media player
- When a user saves a Onesheet on their mobile device or tablet, a custom icon is created
A paid premium tier is expected to roll out over the next few months, as well as continual feature enhancements.