(UPDATED) Rumors peg today as the day that Facebook will file a $5 billion IPO. Pour Mark, that's down from an estimated $10 billion.
- Spotify has finally nabbed Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto and the Bob Dylan's catalog is back up. The changes were first noticed by Struart Dredge of MusicAlly who we thank again for providing much of our great Midem coverage. UPDATE: Just got word the MOG has it too.
- The Pirate Bay has quickly shifted its domain from .org to .se to prevent domain seizure.
- Music Choice, the music video network is rebranding to simply MC.
- Slacker has expanded its curated Spanish language offerings launching four new Latin stations – Memorias, Puro Norte, Romántica and Salsa and updating two stations – Puro México and Éxitos Pop.
- Off to a nice start: Since enabling artists to go live on the Rumblefish catalog, more than 250,000 CD Baby songs were added to the Rumblefish catalog in 10 days.
- R.IP. Soul Train host Don Cornelius.