- Pandora: Stifel Ups Rating To Buy; Sets $18 Price Target. (Forbes)
- The Number Of Music Buyers’ Acutally Increased In 2011. (AllThingsD)
- The Agony of Ticketing: Technology Worsens Scalping. (IB Times)
- Veteran marketing executive John Hammond has joined the Missing Piece Group, a modular, virtual record label and marketing agency as Head of Marketing & Digital. Most recently was VP Marketing & Digital Strategy at The MuseBox.
- Too Bad: SXSW Shuts Down Useful App For Finding New Bands You'd Like. (techdirt)
- What 'Mastered For iTunes' Really Means (NPR)