Hypebot). Next stop in the streaming wars? Asia and the Pacific Rim according to PaidContent.
- Fox Digital and Myspace are set to announce a scripted web series starring Andrew W.K. designed to "expose bands to larger audiences in a setting not seen in other media". (Billboard)
- Twitter buys microblogging site Posterous. (CNet)
- Emily White: How Bear in Heaven and Imogen Heap are rewriting the Pre-Release rulebook
From time-stretching your entire album until its release, to selling tracks beforehand, tradition's being overturned right now, says the DIY artist manager. (Midem)
- Viacom has launched a corporate blog with news from MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central and its other properies.
- Tatsemaker iPhone App Proves Your Musical Coolness (Mashable)
- The Torrentfreak Point Of View: Grooveshark Fights To Keep Music Open and Unlimited