Hypebot presents the sixth episode of The Upward Spiral Podcast, an ongoing discussion of the new music industry featuring Kyle Bylin of Live Nation Labs (and former Hypebot Editor), music industry consultant Jason Spitz (Former Director of Marketing at Topspin), and Hypebot's Hisham Dahud (also of Fame House). They launched the podcast as a platform for conversations about the issues that face artists and music professionals.
All this plus news on Spotify, MySpace, The Pirate Bay and more!
Listen to Episode 6:
Glossary of items mentioned in this episode:
- MySpace Readies Its Return to Music
- Major Labels Admit Pirate Bay Award Money Won't Go to Artists
- Century Media Catalog Returns to Spotify
- BandPage Expands To Become Hub For Musician Content On The Web
- The Right Now (website)
- Barnes & Noble NOOK with Glowlight
- Golden Road Brewing
- Fandalism: Finally A Social Network That Works For Musicians
- Channel Orange by Frank Ocean (play on Spotify)
Subscribe to The Upward Spiral on iTunes: