Top 10 Musicians To Invite To Your Holiday Party
Want to add a little life to your holiday party? Invite a musIcian! Seriously, who appreciates free alcohol, food and a good part more ?. Here are my 10 picks and why.
1. Leonard Cohen – For intelligent cocktail conversation
2. Ozzy Osbourne – Is it really a party without Ozzy?
3. Ziggy Marley – Somebody has to bring the….
4. Ray Lamontagne – I just want to try to make this guy smile
5. Dr. John – Add some NOLA spice to the party gumbo
6. Willie Nelson – Because he's so dang cool
7. Prince – To get the dancing started
8. Ringo Star – Every rock party should have a Beatle and Ringo seems like a lot more fun than Paul
9. Robert Plant – Just so I can find out if Zep is really gonna tour or not
10. Polyphonic Spree - Are these guys still together? There were like 30 people in this band so at least it'll make the room look full.
HONORABLE MENTIONS (as in I wish they were still around to invite…): Janis Joplin, Rick Danko of The Band and Solomon Burke (I knew their gentle souls and I miss them), and John Lennon.
TELL US WHAT MUSICIANS YOU WOULD INVITE TO YOUR HOLIDAY PARTY AND WHY.