The Americana Music Association announced its newly appointed Executive Committee and announced the dates of the 15th annual Americana Music Festival & Conference which will take place September 17-21, 2014.
Executive Committee -
appointed by the Board for one year terms
- President: Mark Moffatt, Australian producer
- President-Elect: Amanda Hale, Media Relations, Vector Management
- Past-President: Holly Lowman, Ramseur Records artist manager
- Secretary: Lynne Sheridan, Grammy Museum
- At-Large Executive Committee: John Ingrassia (Vector Management) and Al Moss (Al Moss Promotion)
- Treasurer: Kurt Vitolo (his firm KV Financial Group PC will act as the Association’s accounting firm)
Board of Directors -
19 industry representatives elected by the AMA membership and appointed by the Board
• Returning for new terms: John Allen (BMG Chrysalis) and Jonathan Levine (Paradigm Talent Agency)
• Musicians Rodney Crowell and Buddy Miller return as artist ambassadors.
• New Board Members starting terms in 2014: Carrie Colliton (Dept. of Record Stores/Record Store Day), Scott Goldman (GRAMMY Foundation/MusiCares), Wayne Leeloy (Warner Music Nashville) and Cliff O’Sullivan (Sugar Hill Records)
• Continuing current terms: Shauna de Cartier (Six Shooter Records), Tim Fink (SESAC), Mary Gauthier (artist) and Jessie Scott (Music Fog/Hill Country)
• Ex-officio officers: Ashley Capps (AC Entertainment) and Terry Lickona (Austin City Limits)