- Exposing The Voice's Humiliating Contracts
- The Best and Worst Times To Post on Social Media
- Band Games Spotify To Fund Tour, Streams "Most Silent Album Ever Recorded"
- Fan Videos Make Labels More Money Than Official Music Videos, Says Universal Exec
- Ticketing News: SFXE Acquires Flavorus, Eventbrite Valued At $1 Billion, Brown Paper Tickets Innovates
- Watch Lady Gaga's SXSW Keynote: 'Don't Sell Out, Sell In'
- SXSW Music Panel Highlights: Stars and CEOs On The Art and Business Of Music
- Complete List of 'Music Things' From #SXSW 2014 Trade Show
- SXSW's 2014 Grulke Prize Winners: Damon Albarn, Future Islands, The Strypes
- SXSW Crash Victim Gets Bedside Concert From Her Favorite Band
- Slash Talks Hacking and His Favorite Winning Hacks From Slashathon
- Jimi Hendrix Stamp Dedicated At SXSW Hendrix Celebration Concert
- U.S. Streaming Music Grows To $1.43 Billion, Says RIAA
- IFPI Report: Global Music Revenue Plateaus, Japan Plunges, Hope In New Markets
- How Digital Music Revenue Has Grown In The Last 10 Years
Deals and Funding
- Neil Young's Pono Music Has Raised $4.2M On Kickstarter
- UBC Confirms 7 Digital Acquisition, $57 Million In New AudioBoo Financing
- William Morris Endeavor's Marc Geiger Joins Impressive Audiam Investor List
- Pono CEO Says He'll Still Enjoy Spotify and Sonos
- Michael Robertson Found Liable In MP3tunes EMI Copyright Case, Could Owe EMI $63 Million For Infringement
- Pandora Raises Rates and CTO Tom Conrad Steps Down In Wake Of ASCAP Trial
- ASCAP vs. Pandora Verdict Saved Music Streamer $21 Million
- Beats Music Added 1000 Subscribers Daily In First Month But Are They Really Converting 70% Of Trials To Paid Subscribers?
- Rhapsody, Napster End Echo Nest Partnership, Announce 40% Paid Subscriber Growth
- YouTube Updates Content ID Changes For Creators
- Video: What Is An API?
- Turntable Officially Closes, Founder Billy Chasen Turns To Personal Network App
- WillCall's Music Concert App Adds Los Angeles
- AirBulb Just Put A Speaker In Your Lightbulb