Americans spend an average of 40 minutes a day on Facebook, according to CEO Mark Zuckerberg. And while Zuck didn't quite share his math to back up the claim, the impressive numbers revealed during yesterday's Facebook earnings call made his boast seem plausible. Here's an overview
- 829 million daily active users on average in June 2014
- 654 million mobile daily active users on average in June 2014
- 1.32 billion monthly active users as of June 30, 2014
- 1.07 billion mobile monthly active users as of June 30, 2014
- Approximately 81.7% of our daily active users are outside the US and Canada
Growth overseas is also driving Facebook usage, so its no surprise that access via mobile us soaring. It now has it has 399 million active mobile only users monthly - 30% of its active user base of 1.3 billion.