The Agency Group has announced that they've acquired boutique Nashville talent booking firm The Bobby Roberts Company. The Bobby Roberts Company represents a roster of established and developing country music artists, including Merle Haggard, John Anderson, Marty Stuart, Pam Tillis, Lorrie Morgan, John Michael Montgomery, Blackjack Billy and Chris Janson among numerous others.
TAG's Nashville office will now see the addition of newly appointed Vice President Lance Roberts and booking agents Travis James, Josh Garrett, Matt Rizor and Alec Vidmar with their respective rosters. As part of this deal, Bobby Roberts will continue to act in an advisory capacity at the Nashville office.
TAG's expansion in Nashville comes as the company marks the second anniversary of its Nashville office and the company announced that with the addition of new staff, the Nashville office will be shifting to a system of booking by territory, with territories allocated as follows:
- Lance Roberts – TN, ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, IA, MO, WI, IL
- Travis James– MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, PA, NY, VT, ME, NH, MA, CT, RI, NJ
- Scott Galloway – AR, LA, TX, OK, MN
- Josh Garrett – FL, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC, VA, TN, MD, DE
- Alex Vidmar – WA, OR ,MT, ID, WY, CO, UT, NV, CA, AZ, AK, HI
- Justin Hill (Performing Arts Centers) – WA, OR, MT, ID, WY, CO, UT, NV, CA, AZ, AK, HI
- Nick Meinema – Canada
“We see Nashville as a vital music hub and an essential ingredient in our global strategy. The addition of The Bobby Roberts Company’s roster to our list of internationally acclaimed country artists solidifies our place within the genre,” stated Gavin O’Reilly, Group CEO of The Agency Group. “We are delighted and honored to carry on the goodwill and proud legacy built by the incomparable Bobby Roberts and to welcome a group of talented agents.” - via CelebrityAccess