Warner Music Group has promoted Aton Ben-Horin from senior director, global A&R to global VP, A&R.
• Industry veteran Ana Rosa Santiago has been appointed to a new role as VP of Latin Music UMPG, reporting to Alexandra Lioutikoff. She joins After 18 years at ASCAP.
• At ASCAP, two key Licensing executives were promoted. John Bonaccorso moves up to Vice President, Licensing Customer Experience, and Todd Oliver becomes Vice President, Sales Operations.
• Alexandra Rosen is A2IM's new Marketing Manager. She will oversee all of the indie music trade group's new marketing initiatives.
• Universal Music Group has named Robert Ziegler as Executive Vice President of Global Physical Operations.
• Pablo Munguía has been appointed director of the master of music in music production, technology, and innovation program at Berklee’s campus in Valencia, Spain. Munguía has engineered or produced records for NSYNC and Britney Spears, The Who, Lionel Richie, Justin Timberlake, Stevie Nicks, Sheryl Crow, and The Backstreet Boys, and for top Mexican artists like Thalia, Paulina Rubio, and Carlos Cuevas.
• Pandora has appointed Adam Parness as Head of Publisher Licensing and Relations. He was Principal Content Acquisition Manager at Amazon and was instrumental in the launch of Prime Music.