Get Your Music Licensed is an online training program that teaches students how to prepare and license their music for film, TV, games and online placements. The 6 month program created shows musicians where to pitch their music and how to pitch it to ensure they get noticed.
“Get Your Music Licensed” was acquired by Dave Kusek’s New Artist Model from author Joyce Kettering in November.
With a combination of training videos and smart checklists and workbooks, the program shows students how to identify and target music publishers, music supervisors and music libraries for placement.
The program teaches:
- How to find quality licensing opportunities with libraries that fit your genre
- How to setup your tracks so they appear at the top of the search results
- How to double your musical output and build your catalogue
- How to identify your ideal customer and start building a relationship
- How to build a professional presence
- How to keep your momentum and move on when you fail
- How to place your songs on TV, films, games, digital media and more
- Checklists, tips & tricks and inspiration to stay motivated and on track
- Catalog Tracker to manage your catalog and music submissions
“By bringing this new course into our online school, we have added more licensing expertise and curriculum to the New Artist Model catalog”, says Dave Kusek - founder New Artist Model. “Joyce is an amazing teacher and we are already seeing her students get placements for their music in a few short weeks”.
According to Joyce Kettering, Get Your Music Licensed author and teacher, “This deal is great for me because I get to work with an amazing mentor and experienced music educator, and can now tap into Dave’s audience of independent musicians and songwriters.”
Here is what some of the students have to say about Get Your Music Licensed:
“The program is AWESOME! I’ve taken other licensing courses and that there is no comparison. This gives you all the tools you need to get organized and submit your music and increase the odds of licensing. And Joyce Kettering is there for you throughout the program. She really cares, vets her leads and knows what she’s talking about. The community alone is worth the price of admission. Songwriting and licensing can be very solitary pursuits, so it’s great to have someone like Joyce in your corner.” - Sharon Coates
“What initially attracted me to this course is that it’s taught by a person who has already slogged thru, already made the mistakes, already done the research and is actually earning revenue from sync licensing. If you want a detailed roadmap for starting and building up a sync licensing business around your music, look no further. The time you’ll save in research alone is worth more than what the course costs.” - Robert Palomo
- Potential students can sign up for the program here: https://newartistmodel.com/get-your-music-licensed/
- For more information contact Chelsea Ira - New Artist Model email@example.com
New Artist Model is an online learning platform that teaches practical strategies and techniques for making a living in the modern music business. It combines self-paced online courses and step by step guidance to teach musicians about the industry and how to plan their career.