A booking agent is one of the most important members of a successful artist's team. But what exactly does a booking agent do? And how do you find one? Next week, I'm joining the fine folks at Bandzoogle for a free webinar to answer these questions and much more.
Date: Wednesday, May 30th
Time: 12:00pm EST
If you’re currently looking for an agent to book your band, or would like to know more about how a booking agent can help your career, this special Q&A style webinar is for you!
We'll also be offering lots of tips on how to book you band on your own.
During this free webinar, Bandzoogle team members Dave & Allison will interview me, Bruce Houghton, in my capacity as the President of Skyline Artists Agency. Skyline's 10 member crew represents 50+ exclusive artists, including The Motels, Marcy Playground, Roger McGuinn, Al Stewart, Gregg Rolie, Freddie McGregor, Darlingside and Zoe Keating.
In this webinar you’ll learn all this and more:
- What booking agents do for artists (and what they don’t do)
- How booking agents find new artists to work with
- How agents decide where to book shows for their artists
- What artists need to have in place before working with an agent
- How the money works between agents and the bands they represent
- Tips on How to book your band yourself.
But, that will just be the first half of this webinar. The entire second half of the webinar will be a Q&A where you can ask Bruce any questions that you have about booking your band, as well as, working with or finding a booking agent.
Date: Wednesday, May 30th Time: 12:00pm EST
Can't make it to the live webinar? No worries!
Just register to get a replay link to watch the webinar anytime.