BandsInTown Adds Events Landing Page For Social Sharing
Bandsintown has launched new Events Landing Pages that display all an artist's tour dates and are shareable on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter or anywhere online to promote pre-sales, on-sales, and VIP ticketing via a custom generated short link.
Ready to start sharing a link to your Events Landing Page?
Within Bandsintown Manager, visit the “Events” panel and find Upcoming Events. Click “Share” to grab a short URL, copy it, and paste it into Instagram Story swipe-up Links, Twitter, and Facebook posts or any other social media.
- Your Events Landing Page can be used on Verified or Business Accounts in Instagram Swipe up, but can live in any Instagram profile bio
- Your Events Landing Page short URL will not change, so feel free to re-use it whenever you want to promote more events
- The content on your Events Landing Page is dynamic and will display any and all events that are listed under “Upcoming Events” in your Bandsintown Manager account
- When you have no upcoming event, your Events Landing Page will still invite your fans to track you on Bandsintown so you can re-target them with posts to trackers
- Looking for analytics on the performance of your Events Landing Page? Go to Insights on Bandsintown Manager to review ticket clicks and RSVPs overall, or view the native analytics of your social posts on their respective platforms.