SXSW is just a few weeks away and it's time to start figuring out what bands you want to see, how your going to connect with the hundreds in your extended network that are attending and how much time you can spend attending various panels and the trade show.
Fortunately SXSW has created a "toolbox" to help you navigate this often overwhelming experience:
- SXSW SMS send update to your mobile. Perfect for last minute changes as the convention unfolds.
- An Online Registrant Directory so you can see who else is going and set advance hook-ups.
- A compendium of SXSW reletated podcasts. (You can add your own cast for free.)
- Most of the above content and more is also accessible via your cell via SXSW.mobi.
- A special SXSW Torrent with mp3's of 739 showcasing bands.
We'll be publishing more info during the run-up to SXSW and provide live coverage with three people on the ground. It will all be archived under a new SXSW 2007 category. If you've got SXSW news or showcase info you want to share with fellow Hypebot readers please send it in.