Help Wanted: Orchard Seeks Royalties Database Assistant
Digital distributor The Orchard is seeking job candidates for Royalties Database Assistant with MySQL experience. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in converting statements sent in multiple formats into a common format for uploading into our database.
- Research missing song metadata in our internal databases.
- Organize statements received by email and FTP into our file system.
- Prepare lists of data updates for our partners.
- Assist other departments as needed during downtime and royalty runs.
Candidate should have:
– 2-3 years experience in msSQL / MySQL, including hand-coding custom queries. especially complex, multi-table joins. Experience with large data sets a plus.
– Knowledge of the music business preferred, particularly royalties.
– Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Access and Excel. Experience with Office 07 a plus.
– Good written & verbal communication skills.
– A keen sense of logic and excellent problem-solving abilities.
– Meticulous attention to detail.
Please send a cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary in negotiable depending on experience. Excellent benefits are included.