- Almost 25% of Japanese internet users have used iTunes. Yahoo! Music Ranks as Japan's most visited music site. (ComScore)
- Digital distributor IODA, has been named a Rising Star in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50
program for Silicon Valley. The Rising Star award is a special
designation for fast-growth companies that have been in business a
minimum of three year. The rankings were based on revenue growth
2005–2007 during which IODA recorded growth of 1,258%.
- Who Really Owns Your Digital Music? (PC Magazine)
- Broadcast indecency rulings by the FCC have reached the US Supreme Court. (FMQB)
- South American piracy operations have been shout down in Brazil and Argentina.
- Phonobase Music Services chose more than 45 Brazilian blogs and sites to distribute the new Cérebro Eletrônico’s EP “Pareço Virtual” for free. (press release)