Lots of social networking news and a touch of Michael Jackson today. Have a great weekend! And thanks everyone for the #FollowFriday plugs. Keep 'em comin'.
MORE MUSIC INDUSTRY NEWS:
- Leaked ad revenue statements appear to show that Spotify collected a mere 14P (23 cents) per user for the Month of May in ad revenue. (Guardian) Give it time fellas
- Pirate Bay retrial denied and judge declared "unbiased" (ars)
- eMusic Also Took Away Right To Download Songs Already Purchased (Techdirt)
- Danny Goldberg on the Digital Music Revolution (truthdig)
- National Music Publishers’ Association has named a new Board of Directors. Officers include: Chairman - Irwin Robinson, Paramount Allegra Music; Vice President - Martin Bandier, Sony/ATV Music Publishing; Vice President - Bob Doyle, Major Bob Music; Vice President - John Eastman, MPL Communications, Inc.; Vice President - Ralph Peer II, peermusic; Secretary - Leeds Levy, One Four Three Music; Treasurer - Evan Medow, Secret Sauce Music Group.(press release)
- Peter Jenner: Delayed thoughts on the latest Digital Britain P2P consultation. (MidemNet Blog)
- WORTHY CLICK: Orba Squara (who you may remember from his 2007 debut which included "Perfect Timing (This
Morning)" that Apple used as the theme to the iPhone TV ads) has created an intriguing graphic documentary to help promote his new "The Trouble With Flying" release. View it here.