Hypebot Revisted: The Best Of Bylin’s Interviews
As we continue our 5th Anniversary retrospective, it's only fitting that we revisit some of the work of Hypebot Associate Editor Kyle Bylin's intrepid interviews with some of the music and marketing industries top thinkers.
- Nancy Baym of Online Fandom
- Jed Carlson of ReverbNation
- Fagenson of Eve 6
- Patrick Hanlon On Primal Branding, Beliefs & Bands
- Pete Orta On Creating A Pure Music Brand
- John King On Tribal Leadership
- Greg Kot of Ripped: How the Wired Generation Revolutionized Music
- Amanda 'Fucking' Palmer
- Dalton Conley of Elsewhere, U.S.A.
- Voyno and Hoover of The New Rockstar Philosophy
- Steve Knopper of Rolling Stone and Appetite for Self-Destruction
- Barry Schwartz On The Paradox of Chioce
- Ali Partovi of iLike