Hypebot Revisted: The Best Of Bylin’s Essays
As we continue our 5th Anniversary retrospective, it's only fitting that we revisit some of the essays I've written over the past year as well. September 12 marked my one year as a writer for Hypebot and I'm already amazed with not only where its taken me in such a short time, but the future that's being revealed too.
- Spilled On Canvas, Music Marketing For 21st Century Bands (First Blog Post Ever)
- The Fall Of Communization And The Rise Of The Music Fan (First Hypebot Post)
- We Are The Curator, The Light and The Frame
- Consumer or Music Lover: You Decide
- You Give Free A Bad Name
- Tribes: Music For A Movement