The Best of Bylin: Interviews & Essays
In the last few months, I've had the opportunity to speak with some amazing people and many thoughtful readers left their comments on my essays. Another small group of readers even read the essays before they were published and offered me their opinions in advance. Thanks everyone!
- Scott Kirsner of Fans, Friends & Followers
- Jay Frank of Futurehit.DNA & CMT
- Jeff Gomez of Print Is Dead: Books in Our Digital Age
- Kevin Maney of Trade-Off: Why Some Things Catch On, and Others Don't
- Yan of Jedi Mind Tricks and Enemy Soil
- Mike King of Berkleemusic and Online Music Marketing with Topspin
- Steve Almond of How Rock and Roll Will Save Your Life
- Greg Kot of Ripped: How the Wired Generation Revolutionized Music
- The Best Of Bylin's Interviews
- The Paradox of Music: Is More, Really Less?
- The Barriers of Music Consumption: Past & Present
- The 'Broken' System: Deconstructing Consumption
- What Do You Mean, Broken?!?
- Why Music (Really) Matters…
- Choice, a Paradox or Paradise?
- OK STOP: Marketing and Music Videos
- The Best Of Bylin's Essays
- The Best of Bylin's Essays Pt. 2