I Want To Enter The Hypbot Hit Song Contest…
So Fucking Bad. Get All The Prizes I Never Had. (Listen.)
By now, you've pulled all those old VHS tapes out of the closet, you know the ones—those that you used to record Miss Britney's new music videos off of TRL with—stolen your sister's old *NSYNC and Backstreet Boy albums, and even studied Justin Bieber's lyrics with the rigor of an academic, all with the hope that this will give you a little leg up, channel your inner pop star, and help you win the Hypebot Hit Song Contest.
The Contest Deadline Has Been Extended To September 7th.
The good news is that your efforts won't be in vain. To give you all the quality time that you need to record and produce your next hit song, Bruce and I have decided to extend the Hypebot Hit Song Contest deadline to September 7th, the day after Labor Day. Winners will be chosen and finalized the following day. So what are you waiting for? Here are the steps to enter and win over $5,000 in prizes:
- Visit this page and grab the lyrics.
- Record an orignal cover of the song.
- Upload your creation to our SoundCloud page.
- Wait through the voting process.
- (Hopefully) Claim your prizes.
A Quick Thank You To Our Amazing Sponsors:
- Berkleemusic: is offering the winner one free class at their online college for their upcoming September 27th term.
- ReverbNation: is doing an exclusive online marketing presence analysis and case study performed by the staff at the indie music marketing hub.
- Jay Frank: will perform a "hit-analysis" on one of the winner’s songs.
- SoundCloud: They helped up get this whole thing off the ground and are offereing a yearly Pro Plus account.
- Sonicbids: is giving a one-year SuperSonic membership.
- Music Power Network: is offering an all access lifetime membership.
- Berklee Press: is providing a $100 gift card.
- Bandzoogle: is handing out a one year subscription.
- Tunecore: will distribute your album.