A2IM Elects 5 To Board, Names 3 Advisors
A2IM, the American Association of Independent Music, has announced the results of their 2011 Board of Directors elections. A2IM's membership has more than doubled over the past six years and as a result, its current board is expanding from 9 to 11 seats with the induction of five new members.
Newly elected A2IM Board of Directors:
- Priya Dewan (US Label Manager, Warp Records)
- Tor Hansen (co-owner, Yep Roc Records)
- Bruce Iglauer (Founder/CEO, Alligator Records)
- Martin Mills (Founder/CEO, Beggars Group)
- Victor Zaraya (COO, Razor & Tie)
Newly appointed A2IM President's Advisory Committee members
- Andrew Kautz (GM, Big Machine Records)
- Jim Selby (CEO, Naxos USA)
- Denny Stilwell (Mack Avenue Records)
The new board's term will begin on July 4, 2011 and will officially be introduced during the organization's 6th Anniversary Indie Week in NYC June 21-23.