More News; Pandora Stock Jumps, MOG Gets Cleaner, Grooveshark Makes Deals & More
Pandora stock was up another 5% to $19.84 in morning trading Friday as The Huffington Post took a look at founder Tim Westergren's thoughts on the future of content and how we discover music. (HuffPo)
- Music service MOG has launched a cleaner and faster user interface with new features at MOG.com
- Grooveshark signs more labels: They announced Rocket Science last week now add Vagrant Records, BFM Digital, Dualtone and Thirty Tigers.
- The Sony Walkman is 32 years old today…
- Facebook plans "awesome" launch next week: CEO (Reuters) Most believe the announcement will be mobile ot tablet related.
- Musicpage has launched as a music industry directory.
- A look at what it costs to mae a hit song including $1 million in old school promotion. (NPR)
- Lollapalooza Asks Developers To Create the Ultimate Festival App [VIDEOS] (Mashable)
- Elton John has expanded his Rocket Music Entertainment Group to include recording, publishing and management for Elton John himself, as well as James Blunt, Lily Allen, Leon Russell, Ed Sheeran, Oh Land, Murray James and Ed Drewett. (Music Week)