FanBridge Adds Key Musician, Direct To Fan Services To Facebook Fan Pages
Last week FanBridge announced the Partner Ecosystem for their Facebook Fan Page app, an integration of service modules from 12 different companies offering everything from ticket and merch sales via CrowdSurge to crowdfunding via PledgeMusic to live streaming via Stickam.They're basically building a platform on top of Facebook's platform so, after acquiring Damn The Radio for the foundation, they're now enriching that foundation by connecting with other popular service providers.
FanBridge, a Hypebot sponsor, announced that they could have created all these modules themselves but chose to focus on specialized companies. They've also updated their Facebook Fan Page app with a new design and dashboard.
The lineup for the new Partner Ecosystem is pretty impressive and includes:
- IndieGoGo – crowdfunding platform
- Songkick – concert schedules & alerts
- Topspin – direct-to-fan marketing & sales
- Stickam – youth-centric live video chat
- SoundCloud – you've heard it
- Dympol – Charitable Checkout
- Bandsintown – concert listings & promotions
- PledgeMusic – crowdfunding music releases
- Nimbit Spotlight – music sales & social media
- Moontoast – ecommerce on FB & elsewhere
- CrowdSurge – ticketing & merch sales
- Owjo – FB & web stores
Obviously there's some overlap in services, particularly in the ecommerce area, indicating that FanBridge is going for an open platform that's focused on quality providers yet isn't locking in exclusive relationships. That approach should make the Ecosystem a real winner for FanBridge and for musicians that choose to use their Facebook Fan Page app.
If you think your company should be part of the Partner Ecosystem, FanBridge invites you to contact them for more information.
Hypebot contributor Clyde Smith maintains his freelance writing hub at Flux Research and blogs at All World Dance and This Business of Blogging. To suggest topics for Hypebot, contact: clyde(at)fluxresearch(dot)com.