Upward Spiral #11: Interview w/Fame House’s Michael Fiebach – Advice For Artists & Entrepreneurs
In this episode, the trio interviews Michael Fiebach, founder and CEO of
the digital marketing firm Fame House to get his seasoned advice for
up-and-coming artists and entrepreneurs. Michael also joins the conversation
about recent news regarding Death Grips, WMG's big investment in Deezer, and
Parlophone artists going on strike.
The Upward Spiral is a podcast about the new music industry featuring Kyle Bylin (Live Nation Labs), music industry consultant Jason Spitz (Former Director of Marketing at Topspin), and Hypebot's Hisham Dahud (also of Fame House). Along with special guests, the group discusses current events and issues that face artists & music professionals.
In this episode:
- Deezer Raises $130 Million Round Led By Warner Music Owner Access Industries
- Death Grips Leak NO LOVE DEEP WEB in Dispute With Epic Records
- Top Musicians Threaten Strike Over EMI Sale To UMG
- Interview w/Michael Fiebach
- The evolution of digital marketing
- Artist advice for reaching the "next level"
- Are music apps failing artists?