New Hires, Titles & Deals @ Shazam, Warner Music, Electronic Arts, Ole, Big Machine and SoundCloud
Kevin McGurn to Chief Revenue Officer at Shazam. Kevin joins
from Hulu, where he served as Senior Vice President of Advertising Sales
- Warner Bros. Records has appointed Brian Frank to Senior Vice President, Marketing & Strategy. Frank was EVP for Beats Music, the soon to launch digital music streaming service.
- Electronic Arts has tapped insider Andrew Wilson as its new CEO.
- Big Machine Label Group has appointed Jessica Myers as Director of Administration.She was the Director of Copyright Administration at Bluewater Music.
- David Weitzman is now the VP of Business Development at ole.
- SoundCloud has hired Jeff Toig as Chief Business Officer based in the US. Named to this year's Billboard Power 100 for his place at the intersection of music and wireless, Toig was founder and SVP of Cricket Wireless' Muve Music. AT&T recently purchased Cricket and Muve owner Leap; and is awaiting FCC approval of the deal. (more)