Google Play Music Comes To Apple iOS
This time, the rumors turned out to be true. Google has brought it's Play Music service to Apple iOS devices. The Google Play Music app launched in the iTunes earlier today It's almost impossible to imagine Apple launching iTunes Radio on Android, but today's move is in keeping with Google's policy of making it's apps functional across multiple platforms.
With the Google Play iOS App users can:
- Store up to 20,000 songs for free online and listen to them on an iPhone of other Apple mobile device.
- Subscribe to All Access, Google's monthly music subscription service, which gives unlimited access to a full online library of music.
- Create an ad-free, interactive radio station from any song or artist.
- Search for any artist from our collection of millions upon millions of songs and listen instantly.
- Browse curated recommendations and explore songs by genre.
- A “Listen Now” tab puts artists and radio stations that the app thinks you’ll like front and center
- A 30 day free trial of #AllAccess is available via sign-up now from a computer: http://goo.gl/Dwf4yc.