CHANGES @ Proper Music • Sneak Attack Media • Berklee College Of Music • Box • ASCAP
- Proper Music Distribution has a new hire. Kameil Sattar who has joined as Head of Digital from eMusic.com.
- NY-based digital marketing company Sneak Attack Media has just forged a partnership with UK digital marketing company Charmfactory to offer clients exposure (online PR, creative digital marketing and social media) across the US and UK.
- Berklee College of Music has appointed Casey Driessen as Director of the Contemporary Performance master's program at its campus in Valencia, Spain. The American born musician, composer, producer, educator, and Berklee alumnus will take up his new role on June 1 in preparation for the start of the academic year in September of 2015. Driessen, a Grammy Award-nominated artist, began his musical career as a traditional American bluegrass fiddler.
- Box — which is similar to Dropbox, Google Drive, and others — providing online (cloud) storage for individuals and businesses. Now Josh Kline, the company's head of media is also moving Box into the music industry and working with artists, record labels and music companies.
- ASCAP has promoted Michael Martin to VP Nashville.