Guest post by Cortney Harding
1. Apple Music was supposed to change everything. It's a good product, but it didn't.
2. YouTube Music was supposed to change everything. It's a good product, but it didn't.
3. Tidal was supposed to...you get the point. We all got to make fun of the press conference on Twitter and that was entertaining for a few hours.
4. Music Messenger and Aurous got shut down. Hey, try reading the terms of service and talking to a lawyer before you launch a thing, maybe.
5. Flipagram had a huge year, with a few bumps in the road. They seem pretty well set up for a big 2016.