My Top Music Tech Launches In 2015 – Cortney Harding
We've asked some of the smartest people in the music industry and tech to share their top music tech launches of 2015. Here, respected industry consultant Cortney Harding weighs in with her Top 5.
1. Apple Music was supposed to change everything. It's a good product, but it didn't.
2. YouTube Music was supposed to change everything. It's a good product, but it didn't.
3. Tidal was supposed to…you get the point. We all got to make fun of the press conference on Twitter and that was entertaining for a few hours.
4. Music Messenger and Aurous
got shut down. Hey, try reading the terms of service and talking to a lawyer before you launch a thing, maybe.
5. Flipagram had a huge year, with a few bumps in the road. They seem pretty well set up for a big 2016.