CHANGES @ Roc Nation • Warner/Chappell • ASCAP • Armonia • Universal Music • Round Hill Music • Cramer
Roc Nation Nashville has entered into a publishing partnership with Warner/Chappell Music to publish Roc Nation Nashville’s repertoire. In 2013, the two companies signed a global publishing agreements for JAY Z and Roc Nation’s roster.
• Roc Nation Nashville and WCM have also established a venture with chart-topping songwriter/producer/publisher/DJ Jesse Frasure. The new venture, Rhythm House, will comprise Frasure’s own writing and production activities, as well as the signing and development of other composers and producers.
• Warner/Chappell Music was named 2016 Music Publisher of the Year at the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Awards. This follows WCM’s recent wins as Publisher of the Year at the ASCAP Pop Music Awards and 2015 ASCAP Country Music Awards.
• ASCAP President and Chairman Paul Williams has announced that Warner/Chappell Music Chairman & CEO Jon Platt has been elected to the ASCAP Board of Directors.
• Armonia, the online music licensing and processing platform, has appointed its first CEO, Virginie Berger. Armonia is an European alliance of national collective societies that aims to make online music licensing and processing simpler and more efficient.
• Universal Music Group Nashville has added Gary Kefferas Director of Strategic Marketing. Keffer was Director, Media and Partnerships for Remington Arms Company.
• Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) announced that Mike McCormack has been named Managing Director U.K. He succeeds Paul Connolly, who is stepping down from his role as President of Europe and Managing Director U.K.
• Round Hill Music has entered into an admin deal with Hall of Fame songwriter, Neil Sedaka.
• Timothy Owens is heading to Boston to lead a new activations unit for Cramer. Prior to Cramer, Owens was VP of Production at MKTG, INC. and Senior Producer at Momentum Worldwide.