Act Fast For Deep Discounts On Soundcloud, YouTube Red, Google Play Music, Spotify, Amazon Prime Music
Most of the top music streamers are offering deep year end discounts on premium subscriptions this holiday season designed to lure new and returning customers. But you'll need to act quickly. Some end today.
Just in time for Cyber Monday sales, Soundcloud, YouTube Red, Google Play Music, Spotify and Amazon Prime Music are offering premium streaming packages at deep discounts.
SoundCloud Go 3 Months For $1
- New users get 3 months of offline listening and ad-free music for $1 here.
YouTube Red and Google Play Music Free
- New users get YouTube Red and Google Play Music for four months free here.
Spotify As Low As $.99 For 3 Months
- First-time Spotify Premium users can receive three months for just $.99 if they have not previously provided credit card information or used a 30-day trial.
- Former Spotify Premium users that did not have an account as of October 21, 2016 can receive three months for the price of one: $9.99.
- These deals are for a limited time and extend to both new Spotify users and eligible, former Spotify Premium users.
- Get the deal here.
Amazon – Save $20 Today Only
- Amazon Amazon's music deal is not as aggressive as Spotify's, but if you buy vinyl or CD;s on Amazon, you get $20 off any Amazon Prime Music subscription.
- If you’re an Amazon Prime member, that means you can use your $20 credit to get a 12 month subscription for just $59, or $4.92 per month.
- If you have a Echo, Echo Dot, or Tap, you could use the $20 credit for 5 free months with the Echo-only $3.99 per month plan, not counting the initial free trial month.
- Start by shopping for the CD or vinyl.