Spotify, Amazon Prime Music Lure New, Returning Customers with Deep Discounts
Just in time for Black Friday and the holiday shopping season, Spotify and Amazon Prime Music are both offering premium streaming packages at deep discounts.
Spotify As Low As $.99 For 3 Months
- First-time Spotify Premium users can receive three months for just $.99 if they have not previously provided credit card information or used a 30-day trial.
- Former Spotify Premium users that did not have an account as of October 21, 2016 can receive three months for the price of one: $9.99.
- These deals are for a limited time and extend to both new Spotify users and eligible, former Spotify Premium users.
- Get the deal here.
Amazon – Save $20 Black Friday Only
- Amazon's music deal is not as aggressive as Spotify's, but if you buy vinyl or CD;s on Amazon, you get $20 off any Amazon Prime Music subscription.
- If you’re an Amazon Prime member, that means you can use your $20 credit to get a 12 month subscription for just $59, or $4.92 per month.
- If you have a Echo, Echo Dot, or Tap, you could use the $20 credit for 5 free months with the Echo-only $3.99 per month plan, not counting the initial free trial month.
- Start by shopping for the CD or vinyl.