CHANGES @ SoundExchange • Univeral Music Group Publishing • Thirty Tigers
SoundExchange has announced the appointment of Ron Wilcox of Warner Music Group (WMG) to its Board of Directors. Wilcox serves as WMG’s Executive Counsel, Business Affairs, Strategic and Digital Initiatives. He replaces Jeff Walker of Sony Music Entertainment.
• Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) has appointed Rochelle Holguin to the new position of Vice President of Creative Strategy. She joins UMPG from Viacom, where she served as VP and Head of Creative Music Services
• Multiple changes at Thirty Tigers
- Robert Knotts, formerly Director of Digital Sales has been promoted to VP of Digital Strategy.
- Nathan Nicholson joins Thirty Tigers Music Publishing as Head of Creative. He oversee the development of Thirty Tigers music publishing efforts. Current clients include Massachusetts based indie-folk band Darlingside as well as Nicholson’s first signing, Dave Pahanish, who has co-written hits for Keith Urban, Toby Keith and Jimmy Wayne.
- Jay Steele joins Thirty Tigers Management as Day to Day Manager working with Jason Isbell, John Moreland and St. Paul & the Broken Bones, under the supervision of Traci Thomas.
- The promotions of Thomas Flood and Zach Bevill from the roles of Project Managers to the newly created roles of Senior Project Managers
- Christopher Dornbusch, formerly Special Projects Manager, has been upped to Director of Operations.