Napster has named Vanessa Hoffmann as vice president, business development & operations, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Hoffmann joins Napster after general management, sales and marketing roles at Vodafone, Microsoft and Autodesk. Most recently she was actively engaged as a management consultant advising on business transformation and strategy for prominent brands in EMEA.
• Partisan Records, the Brooklyn-headquartered indie label group has announced the appointment of Bryant Kitching as its new Publicity Director. He joins the company from a Senior Account Executive position at PR firm Shore Fire Media.
• Epic Records has appointed Ezekiel “Zeke” Lewis Executive Vice President of A&R. Based in Los Angeles. Lewis is a Grammy-winning songwriter with a background in publishing, production and A&R. He is tasked with A&R duties of select Epic artists.
• Patricia Flores will join Live Nation as VP of Marketing for its newly formed Latin group. Based in Los Angeles, Flores joins Live Nation with 15 years of experience in Latin music, including several years on the live sector of the industry at Goldenvoice and AEG Concerts.
• Javier Dean has joined Warner/Chappell Music Spain as A&R director. Dean, known as “Chiki,” was formerly president of A&R for Sony/ATV Spain.
• LA rock band Red Letter Day was chosen as a winner of the prestigious John Lennon Songwriting Contest for their original song, “202.” The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus announced that the winning band will perform at the 2018 National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) Show in Anaheim, California on Jan. 28.
• AEG Facilities announced that they were opening a new office in NYC and named long-time AEG executive Richard Krezwick to oversee the expansion. He will relocate from AEG’s London office,