REWIND: The New Music Industry’s Week In Review
In this review of the past seven days of music industry news, we revisit where the music business stands as we enter a new decade, Spotify’s trial run of adding creator videos to playlists, Amazon’s passing of 55 million subscribers, and more.
- 2020 Vision, Sound: Defining A New Decade In Music
- Spotify Tests Adding Creator Videos To Playlists
- Amazon Music Passes 55 Million Subscribers
- Grammy Controversy Intensifies With Rape Allegations Against Former Chief Neil Portnow
- CMT Pledges Equal Music Video Airtime For Female Artists