REWIND: The New Music Industry’s Week In Review
In this journey back through the past week’s music industry news, we revisit what it takes to keep rightsholders safe from fake artists, how Spotify has made it hard for independent playlists to grow, what it took to save historic venue The 100 Club, and more!
- Keeping Rightsholders Safe From Fake Artists
- Spotify Just Made It Harder For Independent Playlists To Grow, Fans To Find Great Playlists
- SAVED: Historic London Music Venue The 100 Club
- 74 Diverse Musicians, Industry Pros Named To Keychange Future Leaders Program
- Symphonic Partners With AMPED For Indie Physical Distribution
- Music Industry Responds To Fires In Australia
- Who Got Big Streaming Bumps From Their 2020 Grammy Performances?