REWIND: The New Music Industry’s Week In Review
In this journey back through a difficult seven days in the music business, we look the mass cancellations precipitated by the coronavirus, the postponement of Coachella, Led Zeppelin’s court victory, and more!
- Pandemic, Force Majeure Clauses and Insurance In The Music Business
- Live Nation, AEG, Major Agencies Form Task Force, Urge Cancellation Of All Large Events
- Thousands Of US Live Shows Cancelled
- Coachella Postponed – FULL OFFICIAL STATEMENT
- Led Zeppelin Wins ‘Stairway To Heaven’ Lawsuit (Again)
- Understanding Google’s Complex ‘Freshness Algorithm’