REWIND: The New Music Industry’s Week In Review
In this flip back through a challenging week in the music business, we revisit which artists ‘won’ the playlist add awards across four major streaming platforms, Tencent’s continued steady growth, Live Nation’s major hit to its stock, and more!
- Who Won The Playlist Add Awards Across 4 Major Streaming Platforms
- Tencent Music Continues Solid Growth, Profit
- Live Nation [LYV] Stock Down 60% Since February Amid Ongoing Coronavirus Concerns
- MusiCares, Recording Academy Donate $2M To Establish COVID-19 Musician’s Relief Fund
- R.E.M.’s ‘End Of The World As We Know It’ Re-Enters Charts Amid COVID-19
- Record Store Day Joins Growing List Of Coronavirus Casualties