TOP POSTS: This Week’s Most Read Posts On Hypebot
As the music industry buckled down to weather the pandemic, some of our top articles this week looked at force majeure clauses and insurance in the music business, YouTube’s correcting of broken subscriber notifications, what content ID means when it comes to using other’s music in your videos, and more.
- Pandemic, Force Majeure Clauses and Insurance In The Music Business
- YouTube Corrects Broken Channel Subscriber Notifications
- David Lowery’s 2019-2020 Streaming Price Bible: ‘YouTube STILL #1 Problem’
- Willie Nelson’s Luck Reunion Festival Free Online Today
- What Does YouTube Content ID Mean For Using Other’s Music In Your YouTube Videos?