REWIND: The New Music Industry’s Week In Review
In this look back on the past seven days of music industry news, we revisit SoundCloud’s $15M offer in support of creators, scammers pretending to be WMG’s targeting of vulnerable artists, the Music Industry Coalition’s launch of a MusicCovidRelief resource site, and more.
- Soundcloud Offers $15M In Support As Creators Surge 50%
- Scammers Targets Artists Using Fake ‘Warner Music Group’ Offer
- Music Industry Coalition Launches MusicCovidRelief Resource Site
- SiriusXM Offers Free Access Through May 15, Adds Special Programming
- Spotify, Warner Music Group Sign ‘Expanded’ Global Licensing Deal
- RIAA Realizes It Sued Over A Songs It Doesn’t Hold The Copyrights For