REWIND: New Music Industry’s Last Week In Review
In this week’s flip back through a still troubled music industry, we revisit how modern record labels are navigating the pandemic and consequent recession, how artists like Run the Jewels are still able to sell over $1M worth of music, Warner Music Group’s new IPO, and more!
- The Modern Record Label Post COVID-19 And Navigating The Recession
- Can’t Sell Music In 2020? Run The Jewels Pre-Sale Tops $1M In 48 Hours
- Non-Stop Dance Party: How Daybreaker Makes Movement Magic Online
- Fortnite And Travis Scott Provide Insights On How To Go To Market When The Market Vanishes
- Spotify Lifts 10,000 Track Library Limit!
- What’s Next? 5 Music Industry Growth Drivers [MARK MULLIGAN]
- The Magic Beanstalk: Jam Band Will Convert A Drive-in Movie Theater Into A Socially Distanced Music Festival
- Warner Music Group Launches IPO